Arzani Salvatore, as the owner of the omonymous company, having its registered office in Viale della Repubblica, 66, 15048 Valenza, is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on this website pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR):
1. Personal navigation data
Personal data processed for contractual purposes, legal obligations, holder’s rights
Personal data, contact details.
Personal data processed for generic marketing purposes of co-owners
Master data, contact data.
Personal data processed for marketing and profiling purposes
Personal data, contact data, data collected by cookies installed by the Sites.
Personal data processed for sending newsletters
Personal data processed for the operation of the Sites
The IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Sites, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. ), other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment, information relating to the user’s behavior on the Sites, the pages that have been visited or searched, in order to select and make specific announcements to the user of the Sites and data relating to the browsing behavior held on the Sites, for example, using cookies.
Ensuring the safety and privacy of children is fundamental to Arzani Salvatore. It is not in our interest to collect and we do not knowingly use personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) years or any age limit set by the law of your country of residence.
By registering on the Site, you confirm that you have reached the age of consent in your country of residence.
2. Purposes and legal bases for processing
The data and cookies received will be processed by Arzani Salvatore exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide the services requested and for the additional purposes for which consent has been given.
– Generic marketing purposes of the Joint Owners: by way of example sending – by automated means of contact (e-mail) – promotional and commercial communications relating to services/products similar to those already used offered by the Joint Owners by way of example but not limited to reporting of company events or webinars or whitepapers or subscription to newsletters.
– Marketing purposes of third parties (with data communication) belonging to the service sector (in particular ICT and digital) and consulting, manufacturing, trade, Public Administration: sending – by automated contact methods (such as sms, mms e-mail) and traditional methods (such as phone calls with operator) – promotional and commercial communications, advertising material related to service/product offers, company event reporting, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis by third parties specified above, with respect to the Joint Holders, to whom the data are communicated.
– Marketing Purposes by the Co-owners in favor of third parties (without data communication) belonging to the service sector (in particular ICT and digital) and consulting, manufacturing, trade, Public Administration: sending – with automated contact methods (such as sms, mms e-mail) and traditional (such as phone calls with operator) – promotional and commercial communications, advertising material related to offers of services/products, reporting of company events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis by the co-owners on behalf of third parties.
– Profiling Purposes: analysis of preferences, habits, behaviors, interests inferred, for example, from online clicks on articles/sections of Arzani Salvatore’s websites, in order to send personalized commercial communications/ carry out targeted promotional actions, business intelligence. The processing of personal data for profiling purposes will take place, in case of consent, with data processing tools that, following cross-referencing, will create a personal commercial and behavioral profile in the web.
This data processing tool relates the data collected while browsing the Sites through the use of personally accepted first-party profiling cookies to the data collected through your subscription to Arzani Salvatore through the appropriate forms. In addition, such data and/or information, will be associated with any and / or additional data and / or information already in our possession as a result of ‘membership in our services.
– Legal Obligations: to fulfill obligations under applicable national and international regulations and legislation.
– Sending Newsletters: if explicitly requested with registration for such service.
– Rights of the Joint Owners: if necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend the rights of the Joint Owners in court.
– Operation of the Sites: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Sites acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but which, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by the Co-owners or third parties, make it possible to identify users of the Sites.
3. Dissemination, communication and subjects accessing the data
The data may be processed by external parties operating as data controllers such as, by way of example, authorities and supervisory and control bodies and, in general, parties, including private parties, entitled to request the data, Public Authorities that make an express request to the Joint Holders for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of current, national and European regulations, as well as persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consulting activities.
Data may also be processed, on behalf of the Joint Holders, by external subjects designated as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR, to whom appropriate operational instructions are given. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
– companies that offer website and information system maintenance services;
– companies that offer support in carrying out market studies;
– companies that provide management and maintenance services for the database of the Joint Owners;
– companies that offer e-mailing services;
– companies offering marketing automation platform management services;
– companies that perform organizational support and event hosting services.
- Personal data may be processed, if given under explicit consent, by third parties to whom the data are disclosed.
- Personal data will not be disseminated.
4. Transfer the data abroad
Data may be transferred abroad to non-European countries, and in particular to the United States, only upon verification of the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted/approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46(2)(c) and (d) of the GDPR or the binding rules for the company referred to in Article 47 of the GDPR or, in the absence thereof, by virtue of one of the derogatory measures referred to in Article 49 of the GDPR.
A copy of the warranties referred to in Article 46(2)(c) and (d) of the GDPR, adopted by the Joint Holders may be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Duration of processing and storage of personal data
In accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, Arzani Salvatore will process the data provided for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Generally, we will retain personal data for one year from the end of our relationship or last contact, unless local legislation requires otherwise. In some cases it may be necessary for us to retain personal data for a longer period, for example, if we are required to do so for legal, tax or financial reasons:
– Contractual Purposes, Legal Obligations and Newsletter Sending: throughout the contractual period and, after termination, for 10 years.
– Generic Marketing Purposes of the Contractors: until the exercise of the right to object exercisable through the appropriate unsubscribe button (“Click here”) or by contacting the Contractors directly.
– Marketing and profiling purposes: until consent for that purpose is revoked.
– Rights of the owner: in the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the exhaustion of the terms of esperibilità actions of appeal.
– Operation of the Sites: for the duration of the browsing session on the Sites.
– After the above retention periods have expired, personal data will be destroyed, deleted or anonymized, consistent with the technical procedures for deletion and backup.
In Arzani Salvatore, personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding the processing of personal data if the operations can be achieved through the use of anonymous data or by other means.
We have adopted specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, but it is essential, for the security of personal data, that the device is equipped with tools such as constantly updated antivirus and that the provider, which provides the connection to the Internet, guarantees the secure transmission of data through firewalls, spam filters and similar safeguards.
7. Rights of the data subject
By contacting the Data Controllers by sending an e-mail at email@example.com, you can request from the Data Controllers access to the data concerning you, their deletion, the rectification of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, and the restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR.
In addition, if the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means you may request the portability of the data and to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
One has the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and/or profiling purposes, as well as to propose an objection to the processing, for reasons related to one’s particular situation, of the data in the hypotheses of the exercise of a public interest or legitimate interest of the Owners as well as for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. This is without prejudice to the possibility of being contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional means, to express opposition only to the receipt of communications through automated means.
The Data Controllers shall refrain from processing except for legitimate reasons that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a court of law.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or the State where the alleged infringement occurred.
8. Data protection officer
The data may be processed by the employees of the corporate functions of the Joint Owners deputed to the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized to the processing and have received appropriate operational instructions.
The personal data processed for the operation of the Sites, collected while browsing on the Sites will be processed by employees, collaborators of the Joint Owners or external parties, in their capacity as data processors and persons in charge of the processing, duly instructed by the Joint Owners, who perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature of the Sites on behalf of the Joint Owners.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text fragments, usually consisting of letters and/or numbers, that are sent by the website visited and stored by the software (such as a web browser) installed on the device used by the user for browsing. Cookies are then transmitted back to the aforementioned website on the user’s next visit.
Cookies make it possible to store information regarding a user’s visits to a website and are a very useful technology, because for example they enable websites to function, making them more efficient, and provide useful information to website operators. Without cookies, or other assimilated technologies, websites would have no way of “remembering” information about visitors, such as how many items the user has placed in their shopping cart or whether or not they have logged in.
Cookies can be classified according to:
– duration: session or persistent cookies;
– origin: first-party or third-party cookies;
– purpose: technical, analytical or profiling cookies.
Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (normally when a user closes their browser) are called session cookies and are useful, for example, for storing a user’s purchase order or for security purposes, such as when accessing their internet banking or webmail account. Cookies that, on the other hand, are stored for a longer period of time (between sessions) are called persistent cookies and are useful, for example, to remember user preferences or to serve targeted advertising.
The definition of first-party or third-party refers to the website or domain that installs the cookie. First-party cookies are installed directly by the website that the user is visiting, while third-party cookies are installed by a domain different from the one the user is visiting, for example in the case where the website incorporates elements from other sites, such as images, social media plugins, or advertisements.
It should be specified that the purposes usually fulfilled by a cookie can also be accomplished through other assimilated technologies, including the use of certain device-identifying features so that visits to a website can be analyzed. In fact, this policy applies to any technology that stores or accesses information on a user’s device. Examples could include HTML5 local storage, Local Shared Objects (also called flash cookies), and fingerprinting techniques. Specifically, device fingerprinting is a technique of combining a variety of information in order to uniquely identify a particular device.
Examples of the information that device fingerprinting can detect, associate with, or infer include:
– data derived from the configuration of a device;
– data inferred from the use of particular network protocols;
– HTTP header information; clock information;
– fonts installed;
– plugins installed in the browser.
It is also possible to combine these elements with additional information, such as IP addresses or unique identifiers, etc.
Henceforth when we talk about cookies, other assimilated technologies will also be considered to be included in this definition.
What are the purposes of the cookies used by this site?
Depending on the purpose, the cookies installed on this website are distinguished into technical cookies, analytical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are necessary for the operation of the website because they enable functions to facilitate the user’s navigation, who, for example, will be able to access their profile without having to log in each time or will be able to select the language with which they wish to navigate the site without having to set it each time.
Technical cookies are considered strictly necessary, because storing the information is essential to provide a service requested by the user. Therefore, technical cookies cannot be disabled and users’ prior consent is not required for their installation (pursuant to Article 122 of the Privacy Code).
Analytical cookies, which can be first- or third-party, are installed to collect information about the use of the website. In particular, they are useful to statistically analyze access or visits to the site itself and to allow the owner to improve its structure, navigation logic and content. The information collected (including IP address, masked) is used to perform statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and possibly to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user’s wishes.
Analytical cookies are not necessary for the operation of the website, however, since the IP address is not in plain text the installation of such cookies does not require the user’s consent.
Profiling cookies, which can be first- or third-party, are used to track the user’s browsing, analyze their behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles regarding their tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, it is possible, for example, to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user’s interests and in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing online. These cookies also include social cookies.
Such cookies can only be installed on the user’s terminal if the user has given consent.
How do you manage cookie preferences?
However, users can also express their preferences about cookies through the settings of the browser they use. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but users can change the default configuration through the settings of the browser used, which allow them to delete/remove all or some cookies or block cookies from being sent or limit them to certain sites.
Disabling/blocking cookies or deleting them may affect optimal enjoyment of certain areas of the site or prevent certain functionality, as well as affect the operation of third-party services.
The configuration of the cookie management depends on the browsers. The following are the instructions and links to the guides for the management of cookies of the main desktop browsers:
– Microsoft Edge: click on the icon with the three dots at the top right and then on “Settings”. From the menu on the left select “Cookies and site permissions” and adjust the cookie settings. Below is the link to get more information: https: //support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
– Google Chrome: click on the icon with the three dots at the top right and then on “Settings”. Select “Advanced “and in the” Privacy and security” section click on “Site Settings”. Then adjust the cookie settings by selecting “Cookies and site data”. Below is the link to get more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&p=cpn_cookies%20https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Mozilla Firefox In the window select” Privacy and security ” to adjust the cookie settings. Below is the link to get more information: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– Apple Safari: select “Preferences” and then “Privacy Below is the link to get more information: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
– Opera: select the icon with the three horizontal bars at the top right and then on “Advanced”. Select “Confidentiality & Security” and then “Site Settings”. From the section “Cookies and site data” adjust the cookie settings. Below is the link to get more information: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.
For browers other than those listed above, it is necessary to consult the relative guide to identify the cookie management modalities.